Cell Signaling Technology (CST), a leading provider of antibodies, kits, and services, is very delighted to offer up to 15 CST-Asia Pacific Travel Awards each with the value of USD 1,000 for immunologists from Asia Pacific countries to attend IUIS 2019, the 17th International Congress of Immunology, to be held October 19-23, 2019, in Beijing, China.
Value: Up to USD 1,000 for registration and travel expenses associated with attending IUIS 2019.
- Applicant must be:
– under 40 years of age by 19 October, 2019
– an author on an accepted abstract at IUIS 2019 Beijing Congress
– registered for a PhD or Post-Graduate Degree or graduated after 19 October, 2014
– a citizen of Asia Pacific country (see the map of Asia Pacific)
– working in a laboratory in an Asia Pacific country
- Important Dates:
– Abstract submission deadline: May 20, 2019
– Award request deadline: June 20, 2019
– The award recipients will be notified in the end of June
– Award recipients will be selected based on compliance with the above eligibility criteria, the quality of abstract (scored by an IUIS Committee), demographic equality, Cell Signaling Technology(CST) having final approval.
- Other Details:
– Please note that awards will be paid by bank transfer after IUIS 2019 has taken place: in no cases will advance payments be made. In order to claim their award, award winners will be required to submit their attendance certificate.
– Please also note that only one award will be allocated per author, and that awards cannot be accumulated or transferred.