The Australian and New Zealand Society for Immunology, ASI, are excited to announce that we are funding 5 Special Travel Awards each with the value of AUD 1,500 for ASI Members to attend IUIS 2019.
To be eligible for a grant, the applicant must be:
- Higher Degrees students, Honours students, Research Technicians and Postdoctoral investigators with up to 6 years post-doctoral research experience, are eligible to apply. Some career disruptions (such as maternity leave) may be taken into account. Please provide details if you feel that you are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have been full (not interim) Ordinary or Student members of ASI in the year preceding the application.
- Applicants must have paid their membership subscription before 1st April of the year of application.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Form and further details on how to apply.
Please also visit www.immunology.org.au for more information.
- Scientific excellence and clarity of abstract
- C.V. and publication record
- Recommendation of supervisor
There will be 5 awards granted, each with the value of AUD1500.
May 10, 2019