Presenting an abstract at an international meeting such as IUIS 2019 is essential way to celebrate and share your accomplishments and vision for the future.
IUIS 2019 in Beijing provides a dynamic and exciting platform to showcase your research, your institute and your team.
It is also a unique opportunity to network with renowned thought leaders and peers from across the world.
The Scientific Committee looks forward to receiving your abstract!
B Cell Development and Activation
T Cell Development and Activation
Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
Helper T cells and Subsets
Innate Lymphoid Cells
NK Cells and Invariant T Cells
Macrophages and Dendritic Cells
Granulocytes and Mast Cells
Cell Death, Immunity and Inflammation
Immune Cell Trafficking and Homing
Regulatory Immune Cells and Immune Regulation
Emerging Techniques and Targets in Immune Diagnosis
Gene-editing in Immunity
Imaging of Immune System
Omics and Bioinformatics in Immunity
Antigen Processing and Presentation
Immune Receptor Signaling
Innate Receptors and Signaling
Co-inhibitory Molecules and Receptors
Cytokines, Chemokines and Receptors
Complement and Receptors
Inflammasome and Immunity
Non-coding RNAs in Immune Regulation
Immunogenetics and Immunoepigenetics
Vaccines for Infection and Cancer
CAR Engineered Immune Cells
Checkpoint Blockade and Antibody Therapy
Adoptive Cell Therapy
Cytokine Antagonists in Therapy
Adjuvant and Delivery System
Traditional Medicine and Immunity
Immunity to Viruses
Immunity to Bacteria
Immunity to Fungi and Parasites
Immune Supression, Tolerance and Exhaustion
Microbiome and Immune System
Systems Biology and Immunology
Regional Immunology and Disease
Aging and Immunity
Tumor Antigens and Escape Mechanisms
Veterinary and Comparative Immunology
Late-breaking Abstract Guidelines
- Late-breaking abstracts could be submitted as “Poster Presentation” or included in the “Abstract Book” only.
- The abstract text must be no more than 250 words and should highlight the main points the author(s) wish to communicate.
- Submission fee: $ 50.00 + 6% VAT per abstract. Not refundable.
- Those abstract presenters whose abstracts are accepted must register for the symposium before 30 August of 2019. Accepted abstracts will be eliminated from the programme on this date if registration and fee payment have not been received.
- Abstracts can be submitted in English only.
- Only fully completed presenter profiles and abstract submissions marked as “Submitted” will be reviewed.
- Abstracts that have previously been published or presented will be accepted but new findings are encouraged.
- Authors cannot be presenting author of more than one abstract.
- Submission of similar abstracts from the same group are discouraged.
- Applicants will be notified before 22 August of 2019 if their abstract has been accepted.
- Faxed, e-mailed or mailed abstracts will not be accepted.